In Vector we have four warehouses, for a total of about 3600 square meters, all video monitored and equipped with the highest safety standards. All internal and external records are kept for one month.
V1 - WAREHOUSE DEDICATED TO AIR SHIPMENTS
An area of about 2200 square meters, in which there are:
- our latest generation X-ray machine for securing air shipments
- Two packing machines, one for pallets and one for cartons, which allowed us to reduce the time dedicated to packaging operations and the shrink plastic material used (half compared to before)
- 6 docks for loading and unloading goods from trucks
- A large BUP area equipped with a rolled floor, 4 holes and two constantly updated monitors that indicate the outgoing goods based on the flights booked.
We are able to build about 30 air PALLETS in 8 hours.
In the warehouse there are special storage areas:
- An area dedicated to secured goods
- An area dedicated to dangerous goods in transit
- An area dedicated to cleared goods
The roof of this warehouse has a particular shape that has allowed the almost total coverage of photovoltaic panels, but at the same time the creation of many skylights that allow to illuminate the warehouse with natural light.
V2 - WAREHOUSE DEDICATED TO SHIPMENTS BY SEA
The warehouse we use for seafreight shipments is about 700 square meters, equipped with one dock and ramp. We are able to load about 8 containers per day.
The warehouse is equipped with two cantilevers (especially dedicated to the traffic of furniture and very long packages). Also in this warehouse there is a storage area for dangerous goods and goods in transit.
V3 - TEMPERATURE GOODS AND VAT EXEMPTED GOODS
The third warehouse, about 400 square meters, is the one we use as a storage area for both standard and temperature-controlled goods. In fact, our 6-meter cool room for perishable goods has been placed in this warehouse. We also store all the packaging material necessary for food and beverage traffic and we have a freezer in which we activate the refrigerating material.
In this warehouse there is an area dedicated to TAX FREE goods.
V4 - STORAGE OF OUT-OF-SHAPE PACKAGES
The fourth warehouse, the smallest, of about 300 square meters, is mainly used for the storage of oversized crates and cars.
It is also possible to request the photo and video service of the loading of your goods thanks to our gopros that we can place for special operations.
We have recently changed the entire fleet of forklifts and purchased three lithium battery pallet trucks with significant energy savings.
With a view to circular economy, we have recently partnered with a company that deals with giving new life to broken or damaged wooden pallets.